exploreMedia has an entry-level position for a Business Manager to join our team. This important position is responsible for managing the financial & HR systems and processes. The position will work closely with the President and the Director of Operations. exploreMedia’s fast-paced environment requires attention to detail along with strong organizational and time management skills. The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage accounts receivables – invoices and statements for past due
- Manage payment receipts, bank deposits and payroll
- Managing financial measures and general office administration
- Coordinating with the Account Managers, the Design team and Advertisers
- Attend and participate in business meetings to discuss product offerings & changes
- Manage HR onboarding, insurance and general processes
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
DESIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration
- Must have excellent PC skills & Microsoft Office software
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software preferred
- Ability to Dig deep to uncover cost-effective solutions and resources to minimize cost & elevate quality
- Work to achieve company goals with minimal supervision
- Multitask and effectively handle a number of projects and assignments
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Provide wonderful customer care with a can-do attitude
- Have reliable transportation
- Are creative team players with good project management skills
PAY & STRUCTURE:
Yearly Salary: starting at $40,000 based on experience paid bi-monthly. Bonus opportunities will depend on the business drivers and begin aftersix-month probationary period.
exploreMedia is a fast-growing digital advertising and media company in the Montgomery Alabama area. We strive for excellence and seek individuals who do the same. Our creative, editorial and sales professionals work together to provide unique and valuable information to serve our niche audiences over multiple platforms. We create marketing campaigns that include traditional, social, digital, and earned media tactics. Our publications include the Know the Community Newcomers Guide, the Montgomery Visitor Guide, and the CentrAL Inc! business journal.
This salaried position is an entry-level position with quarterly bonuses. Our benefits package includes Blue Cross-Blue Shield Group Health & Dental, paid holiday and vacation time, along with a 4% matching 401K program.
At exploreMedia, we are dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals, regardless of their background, and fostering an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We believe in treating every employee and applicant with respect and fairness, promoting a collaborative environment where everyone’s talents contribute to our collective success.